Floor Saws (PFG10H)
- Prevent random cracking and premature joint failure.
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty construction.
- 10″ blade capacity for a 3″ depth of cut.
- Vacuum Nozzle hook-up on blade guard.
- Suitable for control joint-cutting in green concrete and decorative cutting in cured concrete, light slab demolition in cured concrete and asphalt.
- Saws right to the edge of walls and columns.
- Center blade mount design for straight line cutting.
- Rear Pointer drops into cut to ensure straight cutting.
- Adjustable handle height for operator comfort.
- Tough Polyurethane wheels assembled with sealed bail bearings for absorbing vibration and riding smoothly on all surfaces.
- Standard 5/8″ blade arbor.
- Easy Crank for raising/lowering cutting depth.
|Engine Type||Petrol, Honda GX200|
|Power kw (hp)||4.8 (6.5)|
|Cutting Depth mm (in)||82.6 (3.25)|
|Blade Size in||10″|
|Operation Weight kg(lb)||50(110)|
|Depth Adjustment||Handle Rotation|